Thursday, November 25, 2010

This morning's dream: 'Seeing Red'

I remember walking to my new home.  It was behind the Break Time in Rolla, on 18th Street, very close to where I lived with Jennifer.  Instead of an old house and an intersection, there was a cave with a dirt road in front of it.  The cave was shaped like a half donut and looked very much out of place in town.  I walked into the cave, where it was dark.  I looked at the floor and saw red turkey thermometers scattered on the ground.  It came to my knowledge that anything red was illegal and a federal crime to possess.  For some reason I felt it necessary to save everything red from certain extinction.  I remember seeing papers littering the floor, as well.  It was and wasn't my first meeting with Jim.  Jim was gone a lot, so I didn't see much of him.  I also had a mission to save children who would have been otherwise been imprisoned for having something red.  My Facebook friend, Sam, was my UK counterpart in my mission.  I made frequent trips to the UK to help rescue red items and children.  The police figured out that someone in my house (cave) was hoarding red items.  They arrested Jim and blamed him for stealing them.  I was so distraught, I didn't know what to do.  There was a wizard that lived on the top floor of TJ Hall that might have been able to help, but I couldn't get over my fear/flashbacks to enter the dorm.  I saw the old fashioned paddy wagon they took Jim off in leave on I-44 toward Springfield.  I was so lost.  The police were coming after me and I had to get the children to a new safe place before they found me.  There were turkey timers everywhere.  My cave home was full of small red items.  I know there was more to the dream, I know it involved some sort of school that was under the ground that I had to get into.  I know that I had to go disguise my age so that I could get into the school.  I was trying still to rescue children who owned red.  I woke up with the heavy feelings of failure and exhaustion.

Wise wizards, the police, caves, and secret schools are all reoccurring in my dreams.  A need to escape and to save people are also reoccurring dream themes.
Turkey timers: Thanksgiving without my dog and mom's cooking
WizardsTo see a wizard in your dream, suggests that you are trying to hone your skills and exercise your power.
Caves: To see or dream that you are in a cave, symbolizes the womb and thus signify refuge, protection and concealment. To dream that you are walking in a dark cave, represents an exploration of your unconscious mind. It signals self discovery.
RedRed is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage, impulsiveness and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations. Consider the phrase "seeing red" to denote anger. Alternatively, the color red in your dream indicates a lack of energy. You are feeling tired or lethargic. Red is also the color of danger, violence, blood, shame, rejection, sexual impulses and urges. 
PoliceTo dream that you are arrested by the police, suggests that you feel sexually or emotionally restrained because of guilt. The dream may also be a metaphor that you are feeling apprehensive about something.
I-44: regression or feeling trapped - it leads to Rolla - the hellhole of Missouri
TJ Hall: a place I fear after being sexually assaulted there



0 comments:

Post a Comment